Re: [NTLK] newton WPA

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Wed Jun 13 2007 - 23:26:45 EDT

On Jun 13, 2007, at 8:13 PM, Brendan Chenelle wrote:

> actually, that will do.
>
> What packages do I specifically need? I am having a lot of trouble
> finding them!

Unfortunately, you will not be able to use WEP, as the author of the
wireless driver software, had previously only provided that as a
feature to paid customers.

Unfortunately, the author has ceased licensing the software as a
paid item, so it is currently only available without the ability to
do WEP.

You can try googling for the Newton Wavelan driver or search the list
archives for Hiroshi.

Marty