[NTLK] Getting NIE onto an eMate

From: Steven Scotten <splicer_at_paroxysm.com>
Date: Fri Jun 15 2007 - 12:41:18 EDT

I seem to be stuck here. I'd very much like to install NIE onto my
eMate. I don't have a serial cable, Windows machine, or pre-OS X Mac.
I do have an MP2000U with NIE on it and I do have a 3Com network card.

Many packages I've just transferred via IR, but the NIE packages
won't seem to go that way. When I check "Newton Internet Enabler" or
"NIE Ethernet Module" the transfer slip only gives me options for
"make backdrop" or "delete."

This is probably a simple one, but it's got me stumped. Anyone know
what I can do to copy those packages over to the eMate?

Thanks!

Steve