Re: [NTLK] [ANN] NCX 1.1

From: James Wages <james_at_kiramek.com>
Date: Sun Jun 17 2007 - 18:10:41 EDT

For those of you testing NCX 1.1, I strongly suggest you try installing very
large packages in excess of 2MB in size. Download the Bible or Lexicon or
other such large files. Because in my experience, even the previous version
of NCX would stall part way through uploading those big files to the Newton.
Even after restarting, it would fail. In many cases I was forced to boot
into OS 9 and run Apple's NCU (or use my SE/30 to do so). I fear the same
bug that was in the previous version is still at work, in some form, in the
new version 1.1.

Best,

James Wages