Re: [NTLK] Blunt and Windows 2k

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos <der_admiral_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Jun 19 2007 - 15:19:50 EDT

When sending files to/from the newton, can one send ink notes (and
drawings) ? Or can you just send notes where the handwriting has been
translated to electronic text?

further n00b questions:
What would be a good BT card to get?
How does a BT card effect battery life?
Can you share the internet connection over BT?

thanks :)