Re: [NTLK] Newton Noobie seeks help

From: Alan Fleming <af_at_etrigan.org>
Date: Wed Jun 20 2007 - 09:16:11 EDT

Yes, we know - but it's marginally better than nothing, and the only
option if you want any form of security at all while having the
ability to connect your Mac to your wLAN.

We all know that anything less than WPA is pointless security-wise.
However, WPA is somewhat contra-indicated when using your Newt on
your wLAN is the goal.

Alan.