Re: [NTLK] Newton Noobie seeks help

From: Roger Misteli <fuggly_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Jun 27 2007 - 15:25:10 EDT

I searched on Google and unna.org, but I coulnd't find anything
called Soup Kitchen for the Newton. I found Soup Cleaner, but I guess
that's not the same. Do you know where Soup Kitchen is available from?
And.. ha! since sunday, my Newton connects to the net.. yippieh!! :-)
No protection though yet, but it does, what it should. Coolio!!

Best regards,
Rog