[NTLK] [OT] iPhone Screen Protector

From: Mark Ross <markr13_at_verizon.net>
Date: Thu Jun 28 2007 - 09:39:45 EDT

I know a number people on this list will be early adopters of the
iPhone. NuShield, the only current provider of screen protectors for
Newtons, would like to develop a screen protector for this phone (if
possible). If you are interested in helping us, you will send us
careful screen and under the case measurements we will provide free
films for testing. I can envision a number of different ways to make
this work. Please contact me off list at:
mark@nushield.com

if you are interested.

Thanks.

Mark