[NTLK] Searching for a Newton Workflow App

From: Olaf Bohlen <olaf_at_sun-powered.de>
Date: Fri Jun 29 2007 - 01:03:56 EDT

Hi,

I'm currently searching for a small Newton Application that let's me
define custom workflows (do that, if result yes, do another, etc) and
lets me to run through this workflow and stores the results.
We have a complex workflow how to patch our servers and I want to clear
it up for me.

Any hints?

TIA

--
Olaf Bohlen                 e-Mail: <olaf@sun-powered.de>
Hedwig-Heyl-Strasse 16      Phone:  +49-172-4561817