Re: [NTLK] Keyboard

From: Steven Scotten <splicer_at_paroxysm.com>
Date: Fri Jun 29 2007 - 03:44:29 EDT

On Jun 28, 2007, at 12:25 PM, Thomas Brand (T2) wrote:

> Thanks for the advice I will refer back to it the next time I get
> some time to play with my 130. A Newton with a keyboard how ironic!

Didn't all the 2000s and 2100s ship with the keyboard? I remember it
being hard to get one for my 130 because Apple was holding them back
to go with the 2000.

I still have it here. I remember thinking (and still do) that it was
one of the best mini-keyboards ever made. I wish I had some other
application for it.