Re: [NTLK] (newbie, kinda) Upgrading a H1000 to 2.0/2.1

From: Thomas Brand (T2) <thomasbrand_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Jun 30 2007 - 02:03:08 EDT

Speaking of lagging behind, oh boy do you guys have to get an iPhone
it is like a Newton wet dream. All the Apple elegance we love in our
Newtons combined with all the modern technology we have always wanted
to provide them with. It even shares some similar animations with the
Newton like emptying the trash. And yes the typing is useable, and
possibly better than other so called keyboard equipped smart phones.
It has natural word selection just like the Newton. There are only to
many things I can say about this device. The iPhones lives up to ever
expectation imaginable plus more. I am thoroughly impressed.

Thomas Brand (T2)
mynewtonblog.net