Re: [NTLK] iPhone

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Jun 30 2007 - 13:13:41 EDT

I 4th it! (Rhymes w/ jul-Y 4th, don't it?)
The only hitch I had was iTunes (after an update) - something in my
setup would not let it talk w/ the iPhone, so I had to login with all
"extensions" off - then PERFETTO. So, the problem was (as is often
the case) some unknown 3d-party software...
I only had to wait abut an hour or hour-15 - very small street-front
Apple mini-store not too far from two full-size (well-known) stores
in big malls. But, I think you can now call around for availability.