[NTLK] [FS] Newton Packages (MP2x00)

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 01 2007 - 09:48:55 EST

[NTLK] [FS] Newton Packages (MP2x00)
I've got a hand full of Newton Packages that I will be selling off.

MP2000 #1
- with Port Cover & (2) Flip Cover Clips on the back
Rechargeable Pack
eMate Replacement Stylus (your choice of color)
9W Newton Adapter
$75 USD shipped CONUS

MP2000u #2
- with Port Cover & (2) Flip Cover Clips on the back
Rechargeable Pack
- Will hold a charge - no guarantee how long.
eMate Replacement Stylus (your choice of color)
9W Newton Adapter
$90 USD shipped CONUS ( likely this unit has the best touch screen
condition)

MP2100 #3
- with Port Cover & (2) Flip Cover Clips on the back
Rechargeable Pack
- Will hold a charge - no guarantee how long.
eMate Replacement Stylus (your choice of color)
9W Newton Adapter
$95 USD shipped CONUS

* NOTE: Rechargeable Packs are charged and reconditioned (5 Passes) so they
will hold a charge - the duration of the charge can not be guaranteed. From
my tests they've run for a minimum of 3-7 hours while some better packs have
run longer.

International Shipping is Additional

Contact me for more detailed descriptions and photos.
Case condition will vary from Normal Wear to Mint depending on the unit.
Touch Screen will vary but most should be a 4/5 rating.

Get back to me on these as they will sell out fast.

PS: I do have possible a pair of MP2100s which have damage to the touch
screen where an area is not working but are fully functional and could be
easily used for a Newton Server. These bare units are $40 a piece and will
come with the complement of Port Cover and (2) Flip Cover Clips.

I may also have a few other units for sale by next week as I look through
and test stuff out.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung