Re: [NTLK] Newton Inc. Newton

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Fri Mar 02 2007 - 09:31:42 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounce@newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounce@newtontalk.net]On Behalf Of Sonny Hung
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 7:57 AM
To: newtontalk@newtontalk.net
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Newton Inc. Newton

On 3/2/07, Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG@aafes.com> wrote:

> I remember having a $1200 student loan from Apple in 1998 for my Newton
> 2000, keyboard and case. Newton inc came and went, and I still had a
> loan. But I paid it off in time.
> Then, though I had paid it off, I was out of school, had manageable debt,
> but Apple did not approve me for a loan for a iMac in 1999. I was pissed,
> and tried the Windows world for the next two or three years. If the win
> world was not so crappy, I might have stayed there.
>
> Doc Clu

Now Greg,

How about your Atari man! ;-) you are a well verse person as I've seen...
Not just PCs and Macs on your door step there eh ;-)
Those I'd imagine are just scraping the top of the iceberg...
But Newtons definitely are forever! :D

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family

--
   Oh yeh, I was ticked off in 1999 with Apple and used an Atari TT for most of 1999/2000.  You know, if Apple hadn't ticked me off then, I probably would not be back into Atari as a hobby at all come to think of it.
   Athlon 1.2 ghz PC (because of IT job) till about late 2002 when the bios forgot I had a keyboard, mouse...  :(