Re: [NTLK] Memory Card + Networking

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 04 2007 - 08:36:50 EST

On 3/4/07, gareth@zaphodmcmillan.com <gareth@zaphodmcmillan.com> wrote:

> I have a emate, with extra an extra RAM card. A PCIMI memory card,
> with the drivers for my a network card that I also have.
>
> This is prob a really stupid question, but how do I get the drivers
> off the card, and onto the emate? So that the emate will see the
> network card and I can get online/sync my emate

Hi Gareth,
With the memory card in the eMate go to Extras - and find you files
(packages). Highlight them (or individually) by holding you stylus over the
icon until you hear the squeak sound. Then (after you've highlightened all
if you want to do more than one at a time) you select the filing icon on the
lower right (IIRC) and then select Internal so it will file it on the eMate
Internal store. I think your card has to be Read/Write compatible to do this
it may not work if your card is Read Only IIRC.

HTH

If you need any help I can help if your in the NYC area (drop me a REQ off
list) - or someone else if you're closer to them.

God bless,
Sonny Hung
the Hung Family