Re: [NTLK] Memory Card + Networking

From: Scott Rogers <srogers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 04 2007 - 18:16:51 EST

Gareth,

I'm in the same boat. I've got my wifi card working detected but it
won't get online or connect with my computer (although last night it
would connect with classic via appletalk...but alas, not today).

I'm also trying to figure out what kind of voodoo is required to
install Newton Connection 2.0 on a mac with no floppy drive.