Re: [NTLK] Mail V Error

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Tue Mar 06 2007 - 01:00:04 EST

On Mar 5, 2007, at 9:27 PM, Scott Rogers wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I'm having a problem with Mail V. It connects and begins download my
> 1300+ email headers but then times out citing an internal Newton
> error. It sends mail just fine. Does anyone know what's going on
> with this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1300+ messages is probably unrealistic for the Newton to deal
with... I usually sweep my IMAP inbox down to a couple of hundred
messages before going on the road if I know I will need to use Newton
as email client.

This is just my experience, and it may depend on how much heap is
available on your MP (2100?).

Marty