Re: [NTLK] DeskJet 340 / MP Synching with Schedule + on Windows

From: Donald Wilson <donald_at_donaldwilson.info>
Date: Tue Mar 06 2007 - 12:41:42 EST

Yes, it should be possible. That's why I want the printer to work
Myself.

Everyone says it's possible. Maybe both My USB adapters are wonky
enough not to work in Tiger, but I really don't want to go buy
another unless I KNOW it works, and I KNOW the problems is that adapter.

Anyone successfully getting this printer to work in Tiger? What
equipment are you using?

~Donald