Re: [NTLK] WikiWiki entries for Newtworks Footnotes / Notes troubleshooting

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Tue Mar 06 2007 - 13:48:59 EST

On Mar 6, 2007, at 9:42 AM, Scott Rogers wrote:

> Marty,
>
> I don't mean to start a thing here, but this discussion has been
> partly about using NCX in concert with Works, so I thought my question
> about where to obtain it was germane.
OK, sorry about that, you are way ahead of me apparently...
> Simon's site (
> http://homepage.mac.com/simonbell/ ) contains no link to a download
> and so I asked, assuming that he had released a beta to the list and
> had not made it publicly available on the internets. My question was
> part of the same discussion about footnotes in works, so I didn't
> change the subject line.

To me this is a different question entirely and the subject line
isn't helpful for others. Changing it to reflect the true nature of
your question is a good idea IMO.

Also, even if you do change the subject, it will still stay in the
same thread for those of using threaded email readers.

Marty