Re: [NTLK] I need a PDA, is a Newton a sane choice today?

From: Jan Thomas <pnetops_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Mar 07 2007 - 14:36:26 EST

That's ironic considering that I think Mac's are
pretty slick, and the PC is the pain :-)

BTW - I had a Windows CE device about 6-7 years ago, a
Casio thing. That was back in the day that I didn't
need a PDA but just desired a gadget. It spent most of
its time gathering dust, and the rest of the time
emulating Sinclair/Timex stuff. I guess Windows
'mobile' has come a long way since then, but looking
at the difference in MS desktop OS'es over the same
time period, I have my doubts.

Jan.