[NTLK] XP Outlook sync utility

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed Mar 07 2007 - 23:30:12 EST

Just a note about my sync app. I just won a bid on Ebay for an Emate. So I
can use it to continue testing my app without chancing screwing up my 2100
data that I use daily. Within a week or two I will have an Alpha release and
would like someone to volunteer to be an Alpha tester. I'm looking for some
one with Windows 2000 or older (I know it says XP sync but I'm trying to
cover older OS's also.) You would also need to be able to connect via serial
but being able to connect via Wifi or Ethernet would be a plus. The app will
already export Names, Dates, Notes, Todo's and Calls to CSV files. This will
for sure be in the Alpha and probably syncing some of these soups to
Outlook. I'm thinking if it does all I want of asking a $5.00 donation for
the software to cover my Emate cost. The tester of course will get it free.
And any students or others with limited funds will be able to get a free
copy. A friend gave me the best name, the app is now called Ladle because it
ladles out soup. If you are interested in being an Alpha tester, please
contact me off list.

On a side note, I eventually want it to import and export Works and Quick
Figure documents. So anyone who has information on the soup structures for
these packages, if you could please share I would be very grateful.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe@comcast.net
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/