Re: [NTLK] Time Recorder

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Sat Mar 10 2007 - 02:10:24 EST

Matt Howe wrote:
> I have just started using Time Recorder from Iambic for work. (Thanks Iambic
> for releasing your great programs to the Newton community when you stopped
> selling them.) I downloaded the packages from UNNA but there was no manual.
> Does anyone out there have a manual in electronic form they could send me.
I'm looking at TR 3.04 and I see no electronic documentation I do have
the booklet. and it might be possible that with a boatload of work I
could scan/photograph the pages. the readme is labeled read1st.wri.
looks like I need to roll back to something old enough to read this as
when I attempted to open it all I got was garbage. so who said plain
text was no good and we'd always be able to open old files?
I have tr 3.04 and tr 2.04 with some windoze proggys and other 'stuff'

I also have action names and these 2 were my mainstay for contacts and
time accounting. I've included the readme if anyone can open it. if you
do then convert it to ascii text please and shoot it back to me.

oh and here is the help package

william