Re: [NTLK] Newton 2010 Issue/Avi Drissman's Fix - was We dodged the DST bullet, now on to the year 2010 issue . . .

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 11 2007 - 10:39:59 EDT

On 3/11/07, Dan <dan@dbdigitalweb.com> wrote:

> On 3/11/2007 10:16 AM, Sonny Hung wrote:
>
> > I've been hearing about this for the longest and last week while trying
> > place a event/meeting for my wife for 2012 my Newton which has the
> latest
>
> 2012? I have heard about planning ahead but wow!

Hey Dan,

We are Newton Users after all ;-D
We don't worry about whatever everyone else is using - we just use the BEST!
Newton still is going strong though a bit dated and aged - and if it we're
possible to get more of these system issues corrected or resolved & possibly
later on get new hardware as the Einstein Project promises - I'd say that my
Newton would be still be being used far beyond that date... :D

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung