[NTLK] Q: Utility Programs

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 12 2007 - 11:33:35 EDT

[NTLK] Q: Utility Programs
Hey people,

I'm a bit dense lately with the lack of sleep and trying to get a few
Newtons out the door...
Testing and such...

I'm looking for a program that will allow me to copy packages from one Store
to another Store (Internal to External & External to External). I'm sure I
read about it a while ago but my brain is in slow thaw mode and can't get it
to jump start back into full mode so I'm unable to recall which Utility App
that does this... and also back ups and such... If you have any suggestions
or reminders please do throw in your 2 cents and help me figure this out...
that way it will help me prep flash cards for delivery.

I should of jotted it down the last time I read it but lack of sleep and
trying to do more than your brain can handle does make one skip a step or
two at times.... ;-)

If there are any other Utility programs you'd like to suggest which you can
highlight theirs most useful uses for you please do so as I'd love to hear
about what others have tried or used so I can build up a Utility CF Card
packed with goodies.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung