Re: [NTLK] Filepad: Windows utilities

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Mon Mar 12 2007 - 13:53:45 EDT

Yes I saw that. It is why I was asking if anyone had a Soup.FMT file as
I don't have one. I tried "build format" however it does the same thing
(a blank window, the cabinets are never displayed). And yes you do need
to have it connected before you can "Build Format" or gives you a error
saying you need to.

-Dan