Re: [NTLK] Drawing/Diagram system

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Wed Mar 14 2007 - 10:00:37 EDT

On 3/14/2007 8:24 AM, Andrew Forrest wrote:
> Hi there.
>
> I am looking for a program that will allow me to draw network
> layouts, a sort of vector package.
>
> Preferably it will allow me to move the objects around and the
> connecting lines will follow.
>
> TIA
>
> Andy
>
> 2100

Hi,
I would suggest NewtPaint which is still available (for $10) from
Landware if you call and ask for it. Or email them, nothing else beats
it as a drawing program on the Newt. The other option is Newtworks Draw
 which is free and may do what you want. But personally I think
Newtpaint is worth the $10 (not to mention Writestuff,
Merlin/WordSleuth, and Photo Show).

-Dan