Re: [NTLK] accessories & data extraction was:Re: NewtonWorld 'magazine'

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Wed Mar 14 2007 - 12:21:28 EDT

On Mar 14, 2007, at 5:02 PM, William Pociengel wrote:

> Sonny Hung wrote:
> <snip>
>> PS: There are also a few ads for accessories that I would like to
>> track down
>> personally. You'll have to read them to know what I'm talking
>> about ;-)
>
> I still want the stand that looks like a pcb stand that tilts and
> swivels. now if I could find someone who has one who could take some
> nice photos and send them to me .... hint, hint. then maybe it
> could be
> replicated.

I do have access to a CNC machine. If someone can come up with a nice
design, and we have more than 5 or so stands that we can mill out, I
would be willing to get something going there. For the job (see link
below, look at "Squish", I usually do sheet based constructions from
wood or plastic, but depth milling is possible too.

Matthias

----
http://robowerk.com/