Re: [NTLK] serial to usb

From: Scott Rogers <srogers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 14 2007 - 17:19:50 EDT

Scott,

You need drivers for it to work in OSX. You'll need to restart (!!)
once you install the drivers. You check to see if it's installed in
the networking pane of the system preferences. The adapter should
show up as a new networking option. Make sure you have appletalk
enabled on it, as well (also via the networking system preferences for
the adapter).

When you get it up and running, download NCX here:

http://homepage.mac.com/simonbell/connection/

In the prefs, select your USB/serial adapter and then click "dock" on
the Newt. It should connect right up.

I just went through all of this, so it's fresh in my mind!

Cheers