Re: [NTLK] File To-dos?

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Thu Mar 15 2007 - 16:29:17 EDT

On 3/15/2007 4:15 PM, Matthew Reidsma wrote:
> Hey listers,
>
> I just noticed that a lot of my to-do tasks have been spread around
> between my ATA card stores and my internal store. Anyway to easily
> move them all to the internal store so I can remove my ATA card?
> There's no file folder in Dates, and MoreInfo doesn't give the option
> of choosing stores. (I'd rather not use a soup editor, but I will if I
> have to).
>
> I thought I had the "Store new tasks internally" checked, but for the
> past year or more at least I haven't. (I log these items with a lot of
> name cards, so I don't want to lose them).

Sure it is very simple, but I would recamend you first backup your Newt
(I doubt anything will happen but always good to be safe when moving a
lot of data like this). Now all you have to do is go into Extras, tap
the diamond a the top of the screen, make sure all stores is checked if
not tap on it, tap on storage, tap to dos and do the same for dates, tap
the folder icon in the dates pop up dialog and select internal. Just be
sure you have enough room on your internal to do the move. It will tell
you in the pop up dialog what room the data takes, to find out how much
storage is left on your internal tap the i at the bottom left corner of
the screen when in Extras.

-Dan