Re: [NTLK] Works Right Margin Problem

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Mar 16 2007 - 00:37:47 EDT

So I take it that didn't solve your problem.
If you selected screen width and tapped 'set' and it didn't solve the
problem then the problem may lie with some incompatibility between
your RTF and the transfer application. The problem I usually have
with RTF is that NCU (os9) doesn't see it.
I have had good luck with an RTF created with Text Edit and
transferred with NCX

Woody