[NTLK] eMate without battery

From: Oliver Leaman <oliverleaman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 16 2007 - 10:15:55 EDT

I have an eMate with a battery that died, and despite my best efforts to follow the instructions I just could not build a new battery for it. So I use it without the battery plugged into the electricity, and it seems to work just fine. I have another eMate and Newtons when I want to move around with a computer and use the battery-less one as a fixed unit. Should this work? It seems to work just fine and I keep on wondering whether I am doing something naughty.

Oliver
i'm making a difference. Make every IM count for the cause of your choice. Join Now.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0080000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=wlmailtagline