[NTLK] Q: Please take a look and give me your opinions (Flickr Photostream of Newtons)

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Mar 17 2007 - 19:26:52 EDT

[NTLK] Q: Please take a look and give me your opinions
I'm asking for assistance here as my Flickr Photostream is morphing since
the finally offered a new structure called collections.
Would people please view the current setup which I've started to modify into
Collections and give me your opinions OFF LIST please.
I'm wondering if the structure is appealing to the majority of users as I've
tried to group and organize them in a logical order. The Sets are still
viewable but I've started to put them into more individual sets which
organize better into the new Collections structure.

Opinions very welcomed but please give me feedback on positives and if there
are other ideas please give a good description so I can visualize it to
possibly modify my current structure to make it more appealing and easier to
navigate when perusing around.

Criticism is fine but still need your thoughts on improvements.

TIA

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung