Re: [NTLK] [OT] ::::::: G4 PowerMac Troubleshoting :::::::::

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 18 2007 - 14:22:35 EDT

~~~ On 2007/03/18 12:57, John at OceanCity@mac.com wrote ~~~

> ***** P L E A S E TRIM ANY REPLIES TO THIS POST
> TO CONSERVE BANDWIDTH. MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE ******
>

> THIS POST IS OBVIOUSLY OFF TOPIC, BUT I COULD USE A
> FRESH PERSPECTIVE IF ANYONE HAS ANY BRILLIANT IDEAS
> FOR MY NEXT ATTEMPTS TO FIX THIS G4.
>
> I'm troubleshooting a G4 PowerMac to breath life into it
> but so far still plodding through the steps.
>
> Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

John,

If you aren't a member of a MUG, joining one could be a good first step
(depending upon where you live). I live in the UK right now, and this is
the kind of thing that would be right up the street of a number of our
folks.

A good second step is to go to:

<http://www.listmoms.net/lists/powerlist/>

-- and sign on. I'd be surprised if there aren't some folks there who know
this machine and could make some appropriate suggestions.

Shalom.
Christian

NewtonPad: the computer of tomorrow ‹ yesterday.
http://homepage.mac.com/chodlang1/iMovieTheater16.html
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl

Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/