Re: [NTLK] eMate as quick word processor

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Mar 18 2007 - 21:23:33 EDT

I have had good luck sending documents via email, in fact I think it
is the easiest way.
If you are new to the Newton you should have a look at the
wikiwikinewt link at the bottom of each email for methods of
installing packages (software).
The eMate is a rugged portable with good long battery life, assuming
that the battery is in good condition.

Woody