Re: [NTLK] UNNA Mirrors Bittorrent

From: Tony Morrow <gizmo1482_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 20 2007 - 07:52:20 EDT

On Mar 20, 2007, at 2:20 AM, Gary Moody wrote:

> Does anyone have the UNNA and mirrors torrent files? The links for
> the torrent files on the various UNNA sites are corrupt or non-
> existent.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Gary

What bittorrent client are you using to download? I use Azureus and I
was able to start the download using the torrent at <http://
www.unna.org/unna-2006-03-25.torrent>. There are a lot of small files
in the torrent so it takes a while for Azureus to allocate hard drive
space for it, but after that I saw 6 seeders waiting and my download
speed was over 1Mb/s using 4 of them. Their clients were Mainline and
BitTornado.