Re: [NTLK] UNNA Mirrors Bittorrent

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Tue Mar 20 2007 - 09:05:45 EDT

Victor Rehorst wrote:
> Gary Moody wrote:
>> Does anyone have the UNNA and mirrors torrent files? The links for the
>> torrent files on the various UNNA sites are corrupt or non-existent.
>>

> Umm, I don't know what you're talking about, but the torrent files are not
> corrupt. They are much larger than usual because instead of adding a ZIP
> file to the torrent I created it from the actual directory structure and

and I turned around and reseeded it as a zip for those who want the
whole thing. it's sitting there doing nothing right now but the torrent
is up. it's on an xp laptop with good connectivity but I'll move that
and the other newton torrents to a linux box a bit later and just keep
them up. the footprint is small enough and the network loads are
sporadic so I don't see any issue with just having them sitting on a server.

wiliam

--
-- special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.