Re: [NTLK] .Mac Mail + Mail V = Errors

From: R A Parker <QuadzillaNET_at_Newted.ORG>
Date: Wed Mar 21 2007 - 03:40:01 EDT

On Tuesday, March 20, 2007 at 8:47 pm Stephen Hackett wrote:

> Does anyone have their .Mac email
> working with Mail V? When I try to
> send a message, I get an Error (0)

I'll get that error when I try to SMTP to the wrong port. Some ISP providers may block port 25. Try adding a :587 to the end of your SMTP server name. Something like smtp.mac.com:587

See: <http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=75124>

Can't guarantee this will help you but I know how to produce an Error (0) when trying to send.

Ron

--
Sent with Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
       |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM