Re: [NTLK] Bluetooth File Transfer question

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Wed Mar 21 2007 - 18:45:02 EDT

For what it's worth I get the same thing happening when transferring
larger packages by blootooth i.e getting so far and then hanging there.
Even if I press cancel, the dialogue box remains.
I have noticed that if I do a restart I can usually transfer it
successfully the subsequent time.
I noticed this improved once I made more heap available but hasn't
completely.
Are you sure it's not a heap issue? It might be worth freezing a load of
non essential packages and seeing if there's any improvement. Also have
you set 'delete from inbox' after putting away?

Good luck
Andy

'll run some diagnostics tomorrow if no one has any