[NTLK] FS: Newton 2100 / Newton Harness / Lots of Accessories, parted out, on eBay

From: Mr Jonathan Dueck <jonathandueck_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Mar 23 2007 - 00:27:18 EDT

Dear all,

I've had to pack up and sell my (great) Newton 2100 setup. It's all on eBay, with both auction and
(what I think are pretty reasonable) Buy-it-Now prices. I'll combine shipping (you'll pay actual
shipping cost) for any list members who want multiple items and buy them with Buy-it-Now.

Here's a (TinyURL) link to Ebay's list of items I'm selling (a Newton 2100, a Newton Harness from
PDA Concepts, Battery / Power adapter, Serial cables, Orinoco WiFi card which works w/ Newt, USB
serial adapter for Mac OS 9.x, 6mb flash card, a Sphinx PICO Bluetooth card which works w/ Newt,
and a Toshiba Libretto 100CT which, with its infrared port, makes a great Newton traveling
companion):
http://tinyurl.com/yronz7

Hope these are useful to some of you folks.

Cheers,
Jon

Need Mail bonding?