[NTLK] [FA] Large collection of Newtons and accessories

From: Martyn Forryan <martyn_at_forryan.com>
Date: Fri Mar 23 2007 - 19:10:18 EDT

Hi all,

It is with a heavy heart that I'm selling my entire Newton collection:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280096708438

There's an H1000, MP120 and MP2100(Upgrade) in the bundle along with a load
of accessories, including a travel modem, charge station, connection leads,
external keyboard, carry cases, software etc.

Hopefully a real Newton aficionado(tm) will be able to give this lot a good
home.

I'm willing to ship internationally, so don't be afraid to bid if you don't
live in the same country as me!

Kind Regards,
Martyn Forryan