Re: [NTLK] Stuff It......why I now hate it

From: ccsccs7 <ccsccs7_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Mar 24 2007 - 18:42:58 EDT

I'm a bit late to this discussion, but I'd been curious about the title
since seeing the subject while checking my mail on my phone. I'm
assuming the hating is for the Windows version of StuffIt. As Morgan
pointed out, there's still a standalone Expander for the Mac. (I checked
the folder (StuffIt 11) recently and was surprised to see only the
expander.)

I was tempted to do the shareware Drop Stuff payment, but it's no longer
available and the Mac version of StuffIt costs more than the Windows
version now.

Cecelia