Re: [NTLK] Communication Management

From: Matthew Reidsma <mreidsma_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 29 2007 - 13:38:07 EDT

On 3/29/07, A@dotline7@gmail.com <dotline7@gmail.com> wrote:

> I look for a communication management for my 2100. Any experience or
> suggestions.

I don't know what "Communication Management" means, but if you're
looking for something like ACT, why don't you try Moreinfo? It allows
you to link all kinds of info to all kinds of other info. You can read
more here:

http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/MoreInfo

And read about how various people use MoreInfo here:

http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/Organize%20Information

http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/DoingAcademicResearch

Also, don't forget that the links in the bottom of every email to the
WikiwikiNewt and the FAQ, as well as the list archive will probably
hold the answer to any questions like this. Not that you can't ask
again, but some of us old timers get tired typing out the same
answers. :)

--
-----
Matthew Reidsma :: Boston, MA USA