Re: [NTLK] Help with GPSMap and NTK

From: Liulso Cerutti <liulso.newtonbrasil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 29 2007 - 21:33:53 EDT

I made this. But he is not functioning. Here it is the message that appears:
// Fatal: -28613 - while building a package
// File: C:\Documents and
Settings\Liulso\Desktop\GPSMap\mpswin\BairroSarandi\MAP_MAIN.LYT
// Files out of order. ABOUT.lyt needs to come before MAP_MAIN.LYT

And the archives already are in the requested order in the Project window.

Help me, pleeease!!! :~( Hehehehe