Re: [NTLK] Act! 1.0

From: jg <atcnn2_at_yahoo.se>
Date: Fri Mar 30 2007 - 09:42:03 EDT

Thank you, Dan. I uploaded the pkgs and could transfer the first one
to my Newt. After pushing Act! it opens and picks up data from Names,
Dates ... but probably at the end of all this it shows a Error. So, I
backed up Newt and made hard reset. After uploading of Act! the same
think again. After the Error massage it shows "Wait a while". I have
waited 10 minutes. Nothing happens. Is it too short? If it doesn't
work I will use MoreInfo mixed with Power Names.

John