Re: [NTLK] Action Names

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Mar 30 2007 - 14:21:11 EDT

I use Action Names along with Time Recorder to track customers and their
projects. Both are by Iambic and work very well together and with the built
in Names and Calls. If you are a Windows user, I am working on a Sync
utility that will sync Action Names to Outlook along with Names, Dates,
To-Do's and Notes. It will also export Time Recorder and Calls records to
CSV files for use in Spreadsheets etc. But even without my Sync program,
called Ladle by the way, I highly recommend Action Names and Time Recorder.
Also, both applications were donated by Iambic as freeware on the Newton
now.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe@comcast.net
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/