[NTLK] FW: Softprintpack

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri Mar 30 2007 - 18:29:03 EDT

Folks

Good news the Softprintpack developer is interested in releasing it as open
source something-or-rather. He talks about finding a volunteer making some
"necessary modifications... to make it GPL". What does that mean? If someone
does know and have the skill set to take the project further on please contact
me off list.

Warm regards

Tony Kan

Christchurch