[NTLK] For Sale: Newton 2000U, all extras

From: <stephen.hackett_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri May 04 2007 - 09:47:00 EDT

I have a upgraded 2000, charger, keyboard, case, original box with all paperwork, original manuals, discs, cables, dongle and more, including paperwork from Apple about the upgrade. Also included are a Lucent Gold wifi card and a 10MB (I think it's 10) card. Newton has new logic board from J&K Sales. I'll put in on eBay, but I wanted to give the list a chance first at buying it first.

Stephen Hackett
www.stephenhackett.com
Sent using a Palm Treo and .Mac