Re: [NTLK] OT: HDD + MiniMacIntel + Help

From: Tom Brand (T2) <thomasbrand_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 13:03:53 EDT

The antenna wire connects to a small circuit board antenna (usually
blue) that rests on the back right hand corner of the Mac mini if you
have the optical drive facing you. The other end and the end you are
interested in connects to the built in airport extreme car which is
directly connected to the logic board underneath the black hard drive
fan assembly. If you need further instruction or possibly the Apple
Service Manual let me know. I used to be one of those whiz bang Mac
Genius, smile.

Thomas Brand (T2)
mynewtonblog.net