Re: [NTLK] Availability of Apple 2000/2100 case

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 17:09:02 EDT

Ferdi,

> This kind of nepatism serves not only to split
the
> newton community but to also have me question
> whether or not my services are of any value to
the
> community.

Assuming that by "nepatism" you mean "nepotism",
you
accuse us of something that LEO translates as
"Vetternwirtschaft" into German.

"Vetternwirtschaft" means that one person acts in
way to make another person benefit from his
actions
and vice versa. This term has, at least in
Germany,
a very negative meaning, often assuming slightly
or fully illegal actions and behavior.

May I politely suggest with all due respect that
you
refrain from accusing us of nepotism? I, for one,
feel
deeply insulted by this, since I have often
recommended
GEM and J&K myself.

I deliberately stay out of the discussion of why
or
why not your site should be mentioned. After all,
people should be free to decide this themselves.

Best regards

Frank

-- Newton software and hardware at
http://www.pda-soft.de