Re: [NTLK] [FT] 24 MB Flash Card

From: Alan Balas <gomphos_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 20:55:41 EDT

Hi! How do I find you off-list? I have an 8 MB card I use in my MP 2000U.
It's pretty generic looking; white-labelled on each side. It says:

WRITE PROTECT >>
CAUTION
* Do not bend, drop or expose to impact.
* Avoid heat, moisture and direct sunlight.
MEMO:
P/N. JN-8192FLA25F1C
S/N. JN957010
PC Card Member Company
Assembled in Taiwan

I'd be glad to trade if it will work for you. My e-mail is gomphos at
earthlink dot net

- Alan