Re: [NTLK] Importing Data into Names?

From: Doug Denby <ddenby_at_rogers.com>
Date: Tue May 08 2007 - 09:46:24 EDT

Hi Christian

X-Port was a commercial program. It came with a set of pkgs for the
Newton and a Mac or PC based communication program. It was upgraded to
the last version 2.0, which is the one you want to get. It requires a
registration number, which I believe is tied to the user name, but may
not be.

As it is protected by copyright, I can not supply you with a copy.
Sorry.

Landware is indeed the developer/distributor. Did you try e-mailing
them direct? Sometimes old software is still available, even if not
advertised anymore.

Doug